I began programming professionally 15 years ago on a Pentium computer running Windows 95.
Started my first business 13 years ago; it was a bio-waste management company.
In 2010 I decided to specialize in Computer Science.
Now I dedicate myself to helping companies put together highly efficient web and app development teams with high emphasis on UX and quick turnaround.
So far I've led six projects, failed at leading the first two, four of them have been successful since. I value failure as the best of learning tools and have become well-versed in failing small and fast in order to greatly succeed in the end.
CTO of Kune S.R.L.
Member of Rotary Club Heredia, Costa Rica
President of Rotaract Club Heredia, Costa Rica
GoPato / On-site & Remote / May 2018 - August 2018
- Had a key role in securing a 1.5 million dollar investment from Latin American investment firm Cuestamoras.
- Directed all employees in IT departments to attain the company’s strategic goals.
- Provided technical leadership and training for the rest of the company.
Co-Founder and CTO
Kune S.R.L. / On-site & Remote / July 2017 - Present
- Research, architect and develop a strategic plan to build a full-stack cross-platform e-commerce and event management solution for Desktop, Web, and Mobile (iOS) which involves using Facebook’s open-source projects: React.js, and React Native.
- Communicate with stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are developed and used appropriately.
- Find and recruit top IT talent to incorporate into leadership roles.